Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Automatic Millionaire!

We ALL want to be millionaires, and live a life of riches and happiness. However, by the age 65 most people are either broke, or dead broke. That statistic has always stuck in front of my forehead - it feels I have a tatoo of it on my forehead...

When I ask my clients how much money they have many of them say they have less than $10,000 in their bank accounts, and I find this very poor, because most people are capable of much more than this...

I believe the main reason people have less than $10,000 is people don't pay themselves first, and they don't make that payment automatic.

If there was a way to be a millionaire, and all it took you was 1-action plan, you'd be interested, wouldn't you? You can't afford not to read the "Automatic Millionaire" because this is by far the best book on money I have ever read.

Purchase a copy. You'll be very glad you did!
http://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Millionaire-Powerful-One-Step-Finish/dp/0767914104/sr=8-2/qid=1165039889/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-6462601-9739162?ie=UTF8&s=books

No comments: