Friday, January 26, 2007

Daily evaluation!

A great habit to create in your life is to evaluate the end of each day. At the end of the day you simply ask yourself, "What can I learn from today?" "What was great?" "What could have been better?"

Let's take a look at my day. The tracking system is always a good way to measure today's success. Did I keep up with the standards I set for myself? You can look at my tracking system at http://www.michaelbolduc.com/Personal-tracking-LIVE.html

Since this is the first day I start the tracking system you can see that it wasn't that bad of a day at all. My tracking system is nearly 90% successful. What about the 10% of the other obstacles I didn't overcome?...

Well...this is where I need to ask myself, "What can I learn from today?" Indeed making 10 calls didn't get done. I tried to get my calls in the evening whereas I should have made it a morning priority. I have to focus on making my calls in the morning Monday to Friday, and then Saturday and Sunday I can make calls in the evening to International countries like Ireland, Australia, Japan, or other relevant countries where I do business in.

What could have you of done differently today? Make sure you evaluate your days, and the end of the week.

No comments: